Feeling like you’re overwhelmed leading up to your wedding day? Here are 5 tips that help you stay sane and enjoy your day to to the max!
1) Don’t try to manage all the final details on the day of.
This includes setting up, décor, guests arriving or any last minute things that pop up. Let your wedding planner manage your set-up and day-of-coordination so that you and your family can be present in the moment and actually enjoy your day
2) Don’t deviate (too much) from a schedule
If you’ve finalized the rundown with your wedding planner, try not to deviate as all your vendors are fully aware and prepared for the events that are happening in the day.
3) Don’t forget to stay hydrated & make sure you eat
I’ve seen many couples who get tied up in the different events happening throughout the day that they forget to drink water and eat something
4) Don’t let the day pass you by!
Every so often, take a minute to really soak in everything that’s around you. As many couples say, their wedding day was a blur because it happened so quickly.
5) Lastly, don’t let ANYONE or ANYTHING bring you down. This is you and your partner’s wedding day and you only get to live through it once!
Karin Wu & Co. is a boutique wedding planning company serving the Greater Toronto Area.
The company was founded by Karin Wu, a corporate project manager who combines her skills in planning with her passion for the beautiful love stories found in every couple's dream; the celebration for unity and family and love.